May 6, 2013

April 25, 1984 - Remember Me?

Howdy friends!

I apologize for the many weeks of not posting.  Life has been crazy with work and family obligations, just one of those seasons of life.  Statis Pro games require a certain degree of solitude to play and that just hasn't happened for me recently.  I've got two games on ice from over a month ago, and even though they were both exciting, the details aren't fresh enough in my mind to give you a good summary.  I'll just stick to the final results - my apologies to Keith Hernandez an John Denny, who both deserve better.

I've also got a second blog that's worth a look:

http://1988topps.blogspot.com/

If you're a fan of over-produced late 1980's baseball cards it should be a good time for you.

Game #226 - New York Mets, 6 @ Montreal Expos, 5

Winning Pitcher - Sid Fernandez
Losing Pitcher - Bryn Smith
Save - Doug Sisk
Player of the Game - Keith Hernandez, 2-5, HR, 2B, 2R's, 3RBI's
Hall of Famers in the Game - Gary Carter, Andre Dawson

Game #227- Pittsburgh Pirates, 0 @ Philadelphia Phillies, 1

Winning Pitcher - John Denny
Losing Pitcher - John Tudor
Player of the Game - Denny, CG SHO, 5H's, 3K's
Hall of Famers in the Game - Mike Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment