May 30, 2018

Polls Closed

Well, I'm a bit disappointed.

I noticed the other day that the polls I operate on several of my blogs were not working.  After a little snooping around on Blogger I discovered they've discontinued this gadget.

I find that frustrating.

I know there are only a handful of folks out there even reading this blog, but I try my best to keep the site fun.  One of the ways I did that was by featuring new polls every couple of months to take you on a trip down memory lane - like "who is your favorite Toronto Blue Jay outfielder?" or "who is your favorite left-handed pitcher on the Phillies?"

Alas, there will be no more of that.  I pay zero dollars to use Blogger as my website, so maybe I don't have room to complain, but it's frustrating nonetheless.  Sorry everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment