December 14, 2018

Anything You'd Like to See?

Hello everyone!

I've got the stats and standings updated through June 12.  But I also realized I blitzed right through the normal "Week in Review" post I do, so I apologize if you've been waiting for that on pins and needles.

Being midway through June means we're creeping closer to the All-Star game.  Ideally I'd love for readers to vote on who they'd like to see start, but Blogger got rid of the poll app a couple of years ago much to my displeasure.  I'll have to see if there's a workaround for that.

I've noticed the comments have been empty on most of the recent posts.  Please feel free to let me know if you have questions on how the season is progressing, etc.  As always, I'm happy to take suggestions or give you a shot at designing a lineup for your favorite team. 

Thanks for following along on this insane quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment