February 23, 2020

Checking In and Rest In Peace...

I apologize for going months without a post.  You might recall I started a doctoral degree program this past summer and that has absolutely killed my free time.  I've got a couple of games to add to the recaps, I've just been too lazy to get to it.  It was the passing of Tony Fernandez, though, that shook me out of my hibernation.  I wanted to honor him as he was always a favorite over the years.  The AL East was loaded with quality shortstops in the mid-80's, and Fernandez held his own among the Ripkens/Younts/Trammells.  So my Statis Pro page wishes the family and fans of Fernandez and the others listed below sincere prayers and thoughts.  Thanks to each who helped make 1984 such a special season...

2/15/20

12/25/19

9/14/19

5/27/19

4/11/19

3/30/19

No comments:

Post a Comment